Complaint Review: BETTER LIFE INVESTMENT GROUP

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: Fear of Retaliation —
BETTER LIFE INVESTMENT GROUP
894 Germantown Parkway, Cordova,, Tennessee USA

BETTER LIFE INVESTMENT GROUP With a minimum of $500 you earn $5,000 in 21 days Cordova Tennessee

I guess this is considered a High Yield Investment scam.

This program offered a Special Offer, or a starter package for people with low financial strength, students and retired people.You can start with just $350 to earn $3500 in 21 days. They give you the option to invest by paypal but they push for Western Union. Once completed, they send you two PDF's of a Investment Agreement and a Certificate of Investment and a web address to serve dot com for an American Express Debit card. They send a link to a website to supposedly track your investment. They have it show daily progress in hundred dollar increments. [Example you start with $350 and the next day it shows $455.10. Looks like your on the right track with the program and now your excited about day 21 to get your payout of $3500.] THeres the kicker.

One week later they send an email stating that there are some one time fees that are required to keep your account going.
1. Account management fee : $$$  2. American Express Linking fee : $$$ 3. insurance premium and legal fee :$$$ an they need this by Western Union. I decided to call the company as this was not orginally stated to me, and not to fit the scam stereotype but a man with a thick African accent answered the phone.

To say the least, I went ahead an sent money to an Angel L Delgado Jr In New Jersey. I waited in anticipation for day 21 to arrive. Lets just say that it came and went for me. I tried reaching out to the company, they sent a Boiler Room blog to everyone that probably saw the original advertisement on Craigslist stating how successful the program has been so far and all the people that re invested. I used that as my vehicle to exchange my feedback of the company and to findout if anyone actually recieved there payout, a handful said this was a scam others fought tooth and nail to state that they received returns as much as $20k. Maybe I was on the bottom end of this Ponzi scheme.

I voiced my feelings/concerns and this seemed to trigger the company to finally respond. They threatened that they wouldnt send my returns[payout] until I falsified that I received my payout. Who does that? Doesn't seems legit, if you dont want a customer to write disparaging remarks on your company, well, you should show some customer serivice as well as honor what you are offering.

I did my homework on this company, but I couldnt find anything negative before I invested, one red flag that didnt stop me from investing was the fact that they have a BBB Banner at the bottom of there website, i actually went to the website to try to pull up the website but nothing popped up. The thought of becoming financially secure got the best of me.

For fear of retailation,I have to decline using my name and location. The Investment program website requires all your address information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BETTER-LIFE-INVESTMENT-GROUP/Cordova-Tennessee-38018/BETTER-LIFE-INVESTMENT-GROUP-With-a-minimum-of-500-you-earn-5000-in-21-days-Cordova-1095009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BETTER LIFE INVESTMENT GROUP