Complaint Review: better world books

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: uqbar11111 — washington Dist of Columbia
better world books
Internet USA

better world books Ordered a book from them; it never arrived. They offered me a $25 credit. No credit given Internet

I ordered a book from Better World Books. The book never arrived. It turns out about a week later they sent me a message they were out of stock. I left a negative review on the site where I purchased it from. They then sent me a follow-up note, stating that if I removed the negative feedback, they'd give me a $25 credit. That was six months ago. So I got ripped off twice with one purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/better-world-books/internet/better-world-books-Ordered-a-book-from-them-it-never-arrived-They-offered-me-a-25-cred-1068355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on better world books