containing

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Ana — strongsville Ohio
Beverly Diamonds
550 S. Hill St. Suite 542 los Angeles, California USA

Beverly Diamonds Luxurious Jewelry committed fraudulent transaction, received engagement ring after a month instead of 5 days that was promised. missing diamonds, will not give full refund los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Company is gave money back

My fiance bought an engagement ring on February 25, 2014 for $3330.00. It stated on the website it usually ships in 2-5 business days. A week had passed and we had not received anything. I called the company that our engagement party is on March 9 and I must have the ring by that day. Kris, our customer service representative promised that we would receive the ring on March 8. She gave us a fedex tracking number to follow. At the time where it was supposed to be here it wasn't and fedex stated that they didn't receive anything for pick up, the company had only created a label.

We were forced to o buy another engagement ring so I could have it at the party on march 9. The company was closed on Saturday and Sunday so I called on Monday to see what's going on. Kris stated that everything from her end was done, it was the shipping department that had the ring. Up to March 20, I called the company almost every day asking them to either give our money back or send us the ring. [continued below]....

..... I would leave messages on the phone. Many times no one would answer. Whenever Kris would answer I would tell her that I didn't want the ring anymore, I bought another one. Kris stated that the ring is so beautiful that I must see it first then if I didn't like it I could return it.

I asked many times to speak to the manager, Matthew I was told, but she would never put me on the phone stating that he wasn't there or he was at a meeting. I asked for the owners name and phone number, Kris said its confidential and she could not give me the information. The ring finally arrived on March 21. The ring didn't look like the picture. It had 2 small missing diamonds. My fiance ordered an 18k gold, on the ring says 14k gold. The center diamond has multiple fillers. Im simply not satisfied with the ring or the service. I called since march 21 the company requesting an immediate full refund. Kris tells me she can't do that because its after 30 day policy which I said that I just received the ring.

Then she says i can't get refund because its engraved. I have again asked to speak to the manager but she says he is in meetings or not in the office. There are times she promises to call back but doesn't. Or turns off the phone where it goes straight to messages. On march28 Kris said she would give me a refund but they would have to keep 20% for stocking fee. I refuse for them to even keep a penny after all that I have gone through. So here I am. I refuse to give up. I want to send the ring and want a full refund. This has been one of the most frustrating and time consuming service I have ever received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beverly-Diamonds/los-Angeles-California-90013/Beverly-Diamonds-Luxurious-Jewelry-committed-fraudulent-transaction-received-engagement-1134923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beverly Diamonds

Company is gave money back

AUTHOR: Ana - ()

Today, 04/14/2014 my fiance received the full refund of the purchase that we made. The customer representative, Rachel was able to take care of the problem and give us full refund. The only thing I had to pay was shipping of the ring which was $44.35, which I was ok with after all this time. Thanks BeverlyDiamonds!