- Report: #1106570
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden
Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden9107 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 450 Beverly Hills, California USA
Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden, Psychic to the stars, Andrew Sexton, Andrew Goldman, Chris Goldman, California Psychic, Better than Love Spells - Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden Pervert Psychic Christopher Golden Beverly Hills California
*Consumer Comment: discerning readers, eh?
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Under Siege - 11 bad reviews at once?
*Consumer Comment: Cyber Smearing Psychic Christopher Golden?
*General Comment: Beverly, you've got to be kidding me
*Consumer Comment: Psychic Christopher Golden is the Real Deal
*General Comment: Chris Golden's claims to be "seen on" news reports are false
*Consumer Comment: As I said...
*Consumer Comment: What's with all the false accusations?
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Extortion - False Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Christopher Golden charged me $800 to get my ex-girlfriend back. Before that Christopher charged me $150 for a phone consultation. He guaranteed me on the phone my ex-girlfriend Emily would call me in about 10 days. I never heard from Christopher Golden again! All phone calls and emails went unanswered. This guy Christopher Golden is a fraud! Don't let him con you! Christopher Golden running a "love psychic scam!"
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beverly-Hills-Psychic-Christopher-Golden-/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Beverly-Hills-Psychic-Christopher-Golden-Psychic-to-the-stars-Andrew-Sexton-Andrew-Gol-1106570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.