Complaint Review: Beyond Diet

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Angelica — NY New York
Beyond Diet
2345 7th Street Denver, Colorado USA

Beyond Diet Isabel De Los Rios;Beyond Diet;LiveSmart Solutions Product; Beyond Bloodsugar; BD Edge Beyond Diet website looks interesting but when you pay for the product you realize you are in hell Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: BeyondDiet has cancelled my payment!

Reading Beyond Diet LiveSmart website you get involved with the program. It is interesting, engaging and it seems to have a herd of people following it. So, why not to pay the advertised $47 only-fee to enjoy the program and talk to people in this community? I buy a lot over the internet and I know site are like a store. They might have other products to sell. The problem here is that you don't expect that a list of extra products would pop up in the purchasing payment page.

So, after I put my information in the purchasing page and clicked to continue another page full of products to buy apperead and there was not a button to say no or continue. It showed many products like to see this video, to have this or to have that. Your senses immediately tell you that things are wrong, they are showing what they did not adverstise and they want very much to confuse you. In short: When you are paying they force you to buy additional products to get what you have ordered. [continued below]....

.....

They also make you to think that you are not getting what they promise you. To get what they promise you have to buy those extra itens that have never mentioned.

So, I tried hard to say no and return to the previous menu in order not to conclude the operation. Too late, there were no alternatives. They sent me an e-mail confirming my purchase. I have phoned to 800-8151041 and they told me that my purchased was cancel and they would give my money back. They also said there was a NO,  THANK YOU button down below (and perhaps the screen was too big so I could not see it) but I swear there was not!

Searching in the website I realize there are different companies involved and the thedietsolutionprogram.com is also part of this "group". The site seems to have taken out of the web! This people are bad faith people and should not be doing in business like that. I have already cancelled my credicard because I cannot trust them at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beyond-Diet/Denver-Colorado-80211/Beyond-Diet-Isabel-De-Los-RiosBeyond-DietLiveSmart-Solutions-Product-Beyond-Bloodsugar-1078077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beyond Diet

BeyondDiet has cancelled my payment!

AUTHOR: Angelica - ()

Beyond Diet has cancelled my payment. They answered on, August 22,  the following day of the event, that my request for a refund has been received and will be processed in 24 hours. Your credit will appear on the credicard.

Since I have cancelled my credicard too, I feel in peace now!