Complaint Review: BEZOW Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: bkltx — Dallas Texas
580 N Main St Ste 250 Logan, UT 84321, Utah USA

BEZOW Inc. Abel Home Inc. outright theft, deceptive, shipped wrong product, made me pay to ship it back, never returned payment. www.bezow.com Utah

Jeremiah at BEZOW passes his company off as a big enterprise, when it's really just him and a couple people.  He sold me two LCD Projectors that weren't what he claimed they were.  When the wrong projectors arrived, (over $1000 worth of projectors), I called and emailed asking for a return authorization.  Took me more than a week to get that.

After receiving the return authorization, I shipped the projectors back.  I had to pay for the return shipping.  It's been 2 1/2 months, and I haven't heard a word from Jeremiah.  No replacement projectors, no refund. He has my money, and I have nothing.  He won't return my money and he won't replace the projectors, and he won't return my phone calls or emails.

I'm stuck!  So we're going to try to get the charges reversed by the credit card company, bc I have all of the emails and receipts and return authorizations. I'd highly recommend you NOT do business with BEZOW, Inc.  Jeremiah is not in this to help you out.  He's just trying to take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BEZOW-Inc/Logan-UT-84321-Utah-84231/BEZOW-Inc-Abel-Home-Inc-outright-theft-deceptive-shipped-wrong-product-made-me-pay-t-1128747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BEZOW Inc.