Complaint Review: BFC BERNHARDT COMPANY

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Fonda — Sugar Land Texas
BFC BERNHARDT COMPANY
Lenoir, North Carolina USA

BFC BERNHARDT COMPANY sent a paycheck for $1990.25. wanted me to be a mystery shoper Lenoir North Carolina

I received a letter with a check addressed to me for $1990.25 stating they wanted me to be a Personal Shopper.  I had to first activate my check online then deposit it into my bank.  If I could not do that I was suppose to contact the webmaster.  This check would cover my participation pay for the week ($350.00), stipulated amount for evaluation and required funds for retail shopping assignment.  I would shop at stores like Walmart, Sears, The Home Depot, etc and would be able to keep everyitem that was bought.  Which I did none of these but want to help others that would have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFC-BERNHARDT-COMPANY/Lenoir-North-Carolina-28545/BFC-BERNHARDT-COMPANY-sent-a-paycheck-for-199025-wanted-me-to-be-a-mystery-shoper-Leno-1079933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFC BERNHARDT COMPANY