Complaint Review: BFC Produce Inc

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — lakeland Florida
BFC Produce Inc
P.O Box 740 Lenior, North Carolina USA

BFC Produce Inc, Wendell Vanercook got me introuble with the law for trying to pass off counterfiet checks. Lenior North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Questions for Michael

On July 30,2013 I proceeded to Amscot to cash the check that BFCproduce sent me because of surveys I had already done. The check looked legal and other people stated as well how sufficient this company is in counterfieting a check. getting someone like myself believing that there really are legal companies out there trying to help those of us that are incapable of going out into the world and working and being able to work from home to help make a living for our families. But, Now that I see that I have been coned and having the law called on me for trying to pass a counterfiet check off. I have been totally embarrassed in front of co workers and friends as well because of this. And would like some kind of compensation for all the trouble I have gotten into because of this company. And in believing in them as well. I am hopeing others will feel the same way I do and go after this company to the fullest and see to it that we all get back whatever we lost. And I hope that others will not fall for this and we will stop this company from going any further. Thank you very much and hopeful dreams for everyone.. God Bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFC-Produce-Inc/Lenior-North-Carolina-28545/BFC-Produce-Inc-Wendell-Vanercook-got-me-introuble-with-the-law-for-trying-to-pass-off-c-1071416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFC Produce Inc

Questions for Michael

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"getting someone like myself believing that there really are legal companies out there trying to help those of us that are incapable of going out into the world and working"

Why are you incapable of going out into the world and working?

"embarrassed in front of co workers"

How can you possibly have coworkers since you are incapable of going out into the world and working?