Complaint Review: BFC Produce

• Reported By: Courtney — olympia Washington
BFC Produce
Lenoir, North Carolina USA

BFC Produce Fraud & a SCAM!!!!! Lenoir North Carolina

So I got this letter in the mail with a check for $1,970.20 I was like holy crap why am I getting this much money?? So I was like well someone is sending me a check I didn't read the letter yet I just deposited it into my account. Later that night I read the letter & it wanted me to do assignents so I generated the first assignment & it said for me to send 2 seperate money orders one through western union & one through money gram, that both equaled out to be $1,550. Then I saw the people I was supposed to send it to had the same last name as me.

I thought that was very strange. Then I noticed It said I needed to send it to Madrid, Spaine & the other was to Georgia. So I told my husband about that he told his friend about it & turns out the same thing happened to him a while back because he had spent the money & had to pay bank fees plus all the money back. He said its a scam. So I looked it up on google & the first thing that came up was the rip off report!!! Thank god for this site! So the money is still sitting in my account & Im waiting for it to be taken out again because I know its going to bounce. I hope no one else falls into this! Thank god I didnt do any of the assignments because we would have been screwed for money...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFC-Produce/Lenoir-North-Carolina-28545/BFC-Produce-Fraud-a-SCAM-Lenoir-North-Carolina-1071888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFC Produce