Complaint Review: BH cars

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Josh — Miami Florida
BH cars
1750 S SR 7 North Lauderdal, Florida USA

BH cars Great Place. Great Salesman. Terrible Management. North Lauderdal Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We Corrected The Issue Immediately...

I was refered to Bh cars. I was told that given my credit history and work situation i would not qualify for conventional financing. I dont know if this was true or not. I DO KNOW that my salesman was polite and respectfull about it. He told me i needed  a $1500 down payment to get to the payments that i wanted. I agreed. when the final paperwork came out i was told that i had thirty days to produce  an additional $1000 to cover "taxes and fees". At this point the slimey manager came out. Mind you I had never met the greaseball before in my life. He told me he would delay my payments by forty five days in order to allow this "pick" i believe was the term.

I Agreed. I had a new job lined up the following monday and need a ride to get there. I purchased the truck on a wednesday. on thursday i noticed the radiator was leaking. I called my saleman who told me to bring the car in asap. I told him i was busy and ill be by in the moring. I was waiting at the gate at opening time. the MECHANICS took a quick look under the hood around 10:15 maybe 10:30 ( shop opens at 9:00 but the mechanics need to have cofee and Smokes first) and informed me that some hose was "busted". And that i had to pay to material cost and they would cover the labor.

I told them that this wasnt fair as i had the car for a day drove less than 10 miles and already had problems. The mechanic came back with a better offer, instead of the $100 material cost he would split it 50/50. ( i later called napa and the part in question was $55) I said no. the Mechanic told me to wait for the manager.

Manager strolls in around noon-ish. ignores my now clearly angered self and proceedes to have a conversation with some lady in a very short skirt seated at his desk. when i explained my situation to him. he burst into a violent rage. strted to scream at me and berate me in front of other customers and i still have no idea who short skirt lady is or what she shedoing there. But i know she had a front row seat for the show. my salesman stepped in and he then recieved some very unkind words from mr. Slick.

At this point the owner steps in seemingly out of nowhere. The one gentleman in this mess. and say " should we really lose future business over 50 bucks?" and with those wise words the mechanics began working on the car that shouldnt have broken down in the first place. and hot head manager shut his mouth.

I have refferd people to them. and i give everyone the same advice. stay away from the Manager. he sits behind a one way mirror window. avoid him at all costs.

And to you Mr. Slick Manager with the fake armani sunglasses, get yourself some help. Anger Management is not so bad. or get some medication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BH-cars/North-Lauderdal-Florida-33068/BH-cars-Great-Place-Great-Salesman-Terrible-Management-North-Lauderdal-Florida-1067942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BH cars

We Corrected The Issue Immediately...

AUTHOR: Manager - ()

My name is Ed Moreno. I am the manager and have been the manager of BH Cars Inc. for 12 years. I have been here this long because I care about our customers, customer service and believe that we should only sell quality automobiles. As you can see I am not hiding my identity or my responsibility. Now I would like to respond to this complaint.

I can assure that my demeanor was a reaction to the complaintant's continued abuse of my employees and myself and the situtation escalated to a shouting match. For my part I apologize. Our service manager, who also has been employed here for 12 years, had customers with appointments that were made prior to this one and he did and does his best to accomodate everyone including the lady that was sitting at my desk. As I recall she also did not appreciate the complaintant's behavior. We were all being spoken to in a most disrespectful manner. We were happy to have him come in and he just had to wait his turn to be attended to like everyone else.

BH Cars Inc. strives to satisfy  all of our customers. It is why in 15 years of business we have had 3 or 4 actual complaints and of these they were minor issues that we corrected by us for our customers. At BH Cars, we are like a family and we know that our most important asset is our customers. So as a peace offering to our complaintant we would like to offer 2 free oil changes at his convenience. Please call the office at (954) 917-4145 and ask for Joyce.