Complaint Review: BI-WEEKLY MORTGAGE PROGRAM

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2004

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
BI-WEEKLY MORTGAGE PROGRAM
P.O.BOX 429 WEATHERFORD, Texas U.S.A.

BI-WEEKLY MORTGAGE PROGRAM ripoff company who, by fraud, wants to keep my refund money WEATHERFORD Texas

On November 2003,I got a letter from this company: BI-WEEKLY MORTGAGE PROGRAM, where they offer me this plan that was suppose to save me time and money on my mortgage payments. I decide to go for it and I did call this people.

My mortgage payment is $932.47 and acording with them, I was suppose to pay half of my monthly payment on fifth and on the twentieth of the month plus $2.95 for service fee but, they never told me Iwas suppose to pay an extra $68.66. In order to star this program going, they told me to send a money order for $195.00 dls. what I did on November 14 2003.

After two and half months that I did not hear from them, I did call this people on February four, 2004 to get information on my account and I was inform that, they never got the money order I sended before. I told Miss Allyson the sales person if I can use my Visa Card to pay again the $195.00 to star this program and she agree to do so to send me all the paper work for the firts time today at 5.25 am ( they did not stared the process before because they did not got the money order the firts time). As soon as got the paper work I took a look at it and, as said before, a did not like for the reason I explained before.I did call this people today and they said even I canceled before the 72 hours, I will not get my money back.

Julian
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2004 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BI-WEEKLY-MORTGAGE-PROGRAM/WEATHERFORD-Texas-76086-0429/BI-WEEKLY-MORTGAGE-PROGRAM-ripoff-company-who-by-fraud-wants-to-keep-my-refund-money-WE-79541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BI-WEEKLY MORTGAGE PROGRAM