Complaint Review: BIDALLIES.COM ,EBAY

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
BIDALLIES.COM ,EBAY
47-46 40th Street, 6G Sunnyside, New York U.S.A.

BIDALLIES.COM ,EBAY RIP OFF'S, DO NOT GO NEAR THEM!!! Sunnyside New York

*Consumer Comment: Good Experience w/ bidallies

*Consumer Comment: Yet another ripped off customer

*Author of original report: Consumer update (rebuttal)

*Consumer Comment: Complain

*Author of original report: Response to comment

*Consumer Comment: Bidallies = Ripoff

I have experienced being ripped off by a buyer who works for EBAY, who goes under the buyer name of BIDALLIES. I won't state his name (if that's his real name). My fiance purchased a Palm Treo 700 as a Christmas gift to me back in December 2008. I'm now on my 3rd phone from this company and there's been no resolution. He told me doesn't give refunds.

All the phones that he's sent us have been FAULTY and MALFUNCTIONING to the 10th power. I have since then filed reports with the BBB, the attorney general office in the New York area and with EBAY. And yes, he does have a bad attitude and I was that close to cussing him out but I'm a Christian. Hopefully the word will get out. You would think that EBAY would stand a little bit behind their customers since we are the one's keeping them in business.

He states that he only gives exchanges. This is a quote taken from one of our email correspondences "If you would like a replacement, we may provide it only if you ask in a civil manner free of threats and bullishness. Note that this is a favor". None of that is true. I only told him I was going to file reports with the above listed organizations. Bottome line...we are out of $134.95 and a phone. TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

Patrice
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIDALLIESCOM-EBAY/Sunnyside-New-York-11104/BIDALLIESCOM-EBAY-RIP-OFFS-DO-NOT-GO-NEAR-THEM-Sunnyside-New-York-437956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIDALLIES.COM ,EBAY

Good Experience w/ bidallies

AUTHOR: Kubi 4 - (United States of America)

I've had the opposite experience with bidallies that I think is worth mentioning.

I recently purchased a cell phone through bidallies which didn't work properly because the firmware was not the latest version and Verizon couldn't help me.  I contacted bidallies and they took the phone back, no questions asked.  Upon receiving my returned phone, they immediately sent an upgraded phone.  Granted I wasn't happy with receiving a phone that didn't work 1st time around, but bidallies was quick to get me a different phone.

Yet another ripped off customer

AUTHOR: D_jonez88 - (U.S.A.)

I was also ripped off by this company and experienced the miserable customer service and offensive tactics. I ordered a phone as a gift and was sent a broken phone. I sent it back at my own expense, but missed the unreasonable deadline they gave me. I was never contacted, and when I finally caved and called, I was told that it was my fault and I would not be given a refund. I had a verbal dispute in which the woman scoffed at me and became very rude. I then negotiated that I would exchange the broken phone for another item, not the same item. I don't need another phone, nor do I want to have the same experience with 3 broken phones! Disgusting practices and I certainly hope ebay listens to its customers and gets rid of this business while distributing much needed refunds!

Consumer update (rebuttal)

AUTHOR: Patrice - (U.S.A.)

Well good because back then I actually turned them in to the BBB and to the Attorney General's office.  Never heard anything from the AG Office but I did receive a card stating that they received my complaint.  They shouldn't be able to keep getting away with this.  Last time I checked most of the reviews on there were positive but that doesn't mean that the rest of us agree with their level of service.  Then to try and call and talk to these people.  I have the guys name at home but I had to "pretend" I was being nice in order to get another phone sent to me.  The replacement phone was a piece of junk as well so I hope they do shut them down.

Complain

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

File a Complaint with IC3 and Ebay

Ebay is now looking into shutting them down for being a sham operation.

Response to comment

AUTHOR: Patrice - (U.S.A.)

Well good luck. I hope you get good results.  I didn't. I've thrown this phone in the back of one of my cabinets. It's just collecting dust.

Bidallies = Ripoff

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

They ripped me off. I returned the phone and I still don't have my refund.
I've tried to use Paypal and Ebay to dispute and it takes forever.
Worst Ebay seller of all time.