Complaint Review: BIDFUEL, DOBA Web Company

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:stevens point Wisconsin
Bidfuel 701 N Green Valley Parkway Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

BIDFUEL, DOBA Web Company Made Unsolicited Multiple $39.95 Credit Card Charges For Months Sephones $39.95 a month for 7 months without my knowledge from a single mom living on child support Henderson, Nevada Nationwide

I had been sick all winter and not looking close enough to my online bank account i assumed the bidfuel was indeed a gas station so i thought nothing of it but when i took a closer look at each month and the same amount was coming out of my account on around the same time monthly i called my bank. they in turn sent me the companies information and phone number. we cancelled my debit card making the number they used useless.

i contacted them and the support guy named Ian said they could only give me back 3 months at $39.95 i said thats bulls*** you took 7 months from my account, i asked for his supervisors phone number and i contacted them he said he would give me 6 months back 6 refunds of $39.95 they credited my account one month at $39.95 and nothing else!!! giving me a run around saying it takes 2 weeks i said 2 weeks if they posted one credit they couldve credited it all at the same time the one was done.

i want these peoples heads on a platter how many innocent people are they stealing money from? low income moms like myself? elderly people? anyone who doesnt deserve to be ripped off? note that when i had asked both Ian and the other men to check this so called account I had opened (but didnt) it was NEVER even activiated!

stevens point, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIDFUEL-DOBA-Web-Company/Henderson-Nevada-89074/BIDFUEL-DOBA-Web-Company-Made-Unsolicited-Multiple-3995-Credit-Card-Charges-For-Months-316473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIDFUEL, DOBA Web Company