Complaint Review: bidfun.com

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — pearland Texas
bidfun.com
Mayfair House\r\n14-18 Heddon Street Internet United States of America

bidfun.com naxopresence, uk, ltd.....person: Jacques Caron Scam artists sell you bids for 1.00 a piece...thank god I only spent 20.00 then I waited for beginners auction I wanted which was 400 bids...good got that, after that nothing...the same people (robots Internet, Internet

I finally won a mouse that I was only bidding against 1 person (robot) they finally stopped when it reached .68---which is 68.00 for a "40.00" dollar mouse..upon payment I was offered either an Amazon gift certificate or a Paypal credit which surprise I never received...I've contacted them now 3 times via e-mail to no avail....I contacted Paypal only to hear them say there was nothing they could do except maybe refund .68 cents...I have watched these guys for almost 24 hours one day and the same name kept popping up and winning (robots) and spending what looked to be (if it was real) hundreds if not thousands of dollars a day on stuff that wasn't worth close to that!! It does,t take a rocket scientist to figure out what they were doing...bad enough they rarely let you win but when you do the greedy b*****d won't even up the product!! Thank god I was savvy enough to win the 400 bids because of course they have to let you have that win...so funny that nobody bid against me on that one for very long...these people need to go down hard..please put them out of business...no body deserves this...this is supposed to be a penny auction and I have played plenty...I have never seen anything so brazen...it's like they know that nobody will do anything about it!!

Cindy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bidfuncom/internet/bidfuncom-naxopresence-uk-ltdperson-Jacques-Caron-Scam-artists-sell-you-bids-for-1037015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bidfun.com