Complaint Review: bidz.com

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Mazed — NY New York
bidz.com
2400 Marine Ave. 2400 Marine Ave., California USA

AVOID Bidz.com, very bad customer service bidz.com online jewelry auctions, jewelry auction, free auctions, wholesale jewelry, jewelry stores, diamond 2400 Marine Ave. California

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Member,

Avoid Bidz.com, their customer service is very bad.

Some days ago I purchased a Techno watch from their website, which cost $391.00. When I receive it I see the glass was broken.

After that I sent an email to their customer service, they reply me and deny replacing it to me.

I lost my $391.00, and suggest everyone please do not buy any product from their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 03:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bidzcom/2400-Marine-Ave-California-90278/AVOID-Bidzcom-very-bad-customer-service-bidzcom-online-jewelry-auctions-jewelry-aucti-1111214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bidz.com

Dear Member,

AUTHOR: Bidz.com_auction - ()

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. Please provide your username and the order number to us so we can research the matter and provide you with resolution. You may provide the requested information to [email protected] or contact our member care team at 1-888-857-8557 M-F 8am-5pm.