Complaint Review: bidz.com

3562Eastham Drive Culver City, California United States of America

bidz.com Bidz.com BIG TIME RIP OFF Culver City, California

*Consumer Comment: Certain comments removed from Facebook:

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I have sent back 3 items that were nothing like what i ordered, two chains one ring, they will not refund my money of over $1,000.00 they said they dont sell the items they shippid to me.

I need some help here , how do i get my money back.
buyers bewhere of bidz.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bidzcom/Culver-City-California-90232/bidzcom-Bidzcom-BIG-TIME-RIP-OFF-Culver-City-California-756995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bidz.com

Certain comments removed from Facebook:

AUTHOR: snug01 - (Australia)

I am going to have to give cross-reference here to, http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=144604638954913&set=a.139735392775171.36672.125521644196546&type=1&theater#!/group.php?gid=37069773438, accessed online 2nd August, 2011.

To be fair, there has been what I believe, lively debate between a person who I believe to be, a Bidz.com representative named Jose (Jesse) Rodriguez and myself.

However, it is the comment of (in part), "I'm also sad to see that it causes you to call me a "spin doctor"."

As at writing this, despite questioning regarding the comment, as at writing this, I do not believe that I have received supporting evidence other than, ""Caroline, I would only ask that you read above.  Thanks, Jesse""

Later today, the majority of comments attributed to Jose Rodriguez under my topic's heading were removed. However, I have saved these comments.

So Bidz.com, what have you to say regarding this matter?

How does Bidz.com wish to resolve this matter?

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your
purchase. We stand behind our products 100%, you can return it for a full
refund within 30 days. Please provide your order details along with your
username at improvements@bidz.com,so we can better investigate the issue and we will contact you with resolution.