Complaint Review: bidz.com

• Reported By: Dave from Sydney — BOTANY NSW Other Australia
bidz.com
Culver, California United States of America

bidz.com Horrible service Culver, California

Had won a ring at an auction. The item was listed as available for resizing from size 4 to size 10. The resizing fee was $25 and I chose to resize to #10 and paid my invoice in full. Then the bidz.com had asked me for my personal information that I refused to provide due to security reasons. They had settled the dispute and charged my Amex card. And after that my real trouble began.

Their Live Chat works in a peculiar sort of way. You e-mail your request and wait for them to e-mail you back. The seemingly simple process takes hours. And every time somebody else is answering you, obviously ignorant of other employees' preceding e-mails. So I would get a request for a resizing fee on a number of times. then, on the same number of times somebody would apologize for the payment request.

Then another personality would let me know that the resizing woul be unavailable at all. Yet another employee would e-mail me the information that the resizing was available up to the #8. I would agree to that just to get informed by somebody else that the ring could not be resized. Then another e-mail would come with a demand for a resizing fee. And the merry-go-round would resume its spin again. I have placed complaints with BBB, econsumer.gov, Californian DCA and the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bidzcom/Culver-California-/bidzcom-Horrible-service-Culver-California-952652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bidz.com