Complaint Review: bidz.com

• Reported By: az2010 — dubai District of Columbia United Arab Emirates
bidz.com

bidz.com fake item Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

Received my item today  really shocked of what I paid and what I got .let me mention some important thing which I have noticed.

First of all this watch not genuine and it is 100 % fake .

Bend also not leather  and pice of plastic sh*

I took it to nearest jewelry shop and they told me it is not diamond

Diamond certificate and warranty not stamped  and no value for them .

Really  not happy they way you cheat me and just send me fake watches ,I cant really return the item because I need to pay 35 $ to ship it back .So Just going to join many forums to send my complain  and will publish my advise for other people to not be victim in this way .

Hope other people check every thing online before buying this type of bullsh*.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bidzcom/internet/bidzcom-fake-item-Internet-618297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bidz.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously and hope you'll allow us time to investigate this issue. When possible, we will contact you directly through email or by phone to offer a resolution. We may also respond through this site if we cannot reach you directly. If you would
like to provide us with your order details and contact information or if you
would like to speak directly to a person in charge, please email us at improvements@bidz.com.