• Report: #1982

• Reported By:
bidz.com
www.bidz.com Nationwide U.S.A.

bidz.com stole my information

I got an email from an auction site called bidz dot com. It told me that when the site launched it would give away free shares of stock to anyone willing to take a personal survey. It also said that I would get an additional share of stock for everyone that I got to fill out the same survey.

Like a fool I convinced all my friends to fill it out too. Months went by and I never heard anything from bidz again, so I emailed their customer service department. They replied telling me that they could not help me and that I had to talk to the promotional office at share@bidz.com.

I emailed them a number of times and never got a response. I wrote back to customer service and told them I got no reply to which they pretty much said, tough luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bidzcom/nationwide/bidzcom-stole-my-information-1982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bidz.com