Complaint Review: BIE Health Products

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: sandra — berea Kentucky
BIE Health Products
3840 East Robinson Road Amherst, New York USA

BIE Health Products Charged for 2 bottles instead of one. You get three bottles for $149.00 he said he would charge one and then each month until the 149.00 is reached. he lied and said when I called it was the packaging company not him. I called the packaging company today and he had nothing to do with it (very very nice man there) but was going to contact Biehealth and find out what is going on. I would like also to comment about I called biehealth and that rude man said to call the packaging company haha and he hung up on me he also said once I print my bank statment out it would show it different things mess up all the time. I told him I am looking at my bank statement right now and that is when he hung up on me. Amherst New York

This company(BIRHEALTH.US took out 2 payments when I was told they would take out one now and one each month until my product is paid. I called when I saw the statement and the guy who answered and is also the guy who took my order was very rude.

He told me to print off the bank statement because it will show different charges when printed. How stupid does he think I am? He told me it was the packaging company fault they use and I would have to call them on monday and hung up on me ASAP. I couldn't beleive he hung up on me.

I did call them (Corp. Center Internaltional) and they were VERY nice and said he was going to call the guy and find out what is going on. He did however say my products had been shipped so at least I know that much. I am beginning to wonder now about the product itself if it's a real HGH GHR product of full of fillers. We shall see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIE-Health-Products/Amherst-New-York-14228/BIE-Health-Products-Charged-for-2-bottles-instead-of-one-You-get-three-bottles-for-149-1048975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIE Health Products