Complaint Review: Bier Design

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Asset Collections Inc — Portland Oregon
Bier Design
2453 N Renn Ave Fresno, California USA

Bier Design AKA Matt Bier Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond, NSF CHKSs Fresno California

*Author of original report: PAID IN FULL- Released From Collections

*Author of original report: Payment plan In Place

Matt Bier aka Bier Designs Has written a bad chk for $2824.10 to one of my clients in the steel and metal industries.  Bier Design is now been placed for collection with my firm Asset Collections, Portland OR 888-279*8601 ray@aci-collect.com. The case # is 574.554.  This guy is sdtealing clients merchandise and refusing to pay or respond, therfore this debtor iks now been placed under a full investigation/litigation to sue this guy and coillect the money due to my metal client.

I want to warn other vendors of this theft and if this guy also owes you money, I am forming a creditors committee against him, to take over all assets.  Call me to join in.

If he pays this debt, I'll report back and adjust the report accordingly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bier-Design/Fresno-California-93727/Bier-Design-AKA-Matt-Bier-Theft-of-Productservices-Failure-to-pay-Failure-to-respond-1073938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bier Design

PAID IN FULL- Released From Collections

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Case # 574.554, I am proud to report that this acct is NOW PAID IN FULL.

I have released this account from collections, and would like to report that this debt has been resolved with my firm.  Thank you for taking care of the obligation to my client.  I have reported that this case is now PAID IN FULL.

MGT.

Payment plan In Place

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Bier Designs has agreed to make payment on this claim.  I have received a partial payment, plus a promise to pay the remaining balance.  Once this file is paid In full, I will make the necessary adjustments to release you from collections and show that this case has been paid in full.

Thank you for making payment today.

Asset Collections