Complaint Review: big 10 tires/pep boys

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Stephen Jay Williams — LaGrange Georgia United States of America
big 10 tires/pep boys
1646 manchester expwy columbus, Georgia United States of America

big 10 tires/pep boys Jay-store manager...Becky-coorporate-claims dept. Big Ten sold me a used tired and replaced it for me with a new tire. Then damaged my right front wheel while mounting the tire and are dragging thier feet about reinburstment of my wheel. I have faxed columbus, Georgia

The company damaged my right front wheel while mounting the tire that they replaced because of selling me a used tire to start with. All i want is my money back. Plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/big-10-tirespep-boys/columbus-Georgia-31904/big-10-tirespep-boys-Jay-store-managerBecky-coorporate-claims-dept-Big-Ten-sold-me-a-868112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on big 10 tires/pep boys