Complaint Review: Big Action Media

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: JlC — Independence Missouri
Big Action Media
6955 N. Durango Drive, suite 1115-306 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Big Action Media Southwest Marketing Partners Deceptive business practices, scam artists! Las Vegas Nevada

Big Action Media, aka Southwest Marketing Partners, contacted me in November of 2012, promising me a fantastic business opportunity with them. They scammed me out of $10,000 by promising me my earnings would be enormous and I would make my money back in no time at all. I asked repeatedly for my money back and they never would refund it. Now, the phone numbers are no longer good numbers. The methods of operation were connecting clients (me) with a merchant fulfillment company. We would receive checks for 1% of the sales of the "leads" we purchased. I was to receive three leads, but, I "qualified" for a special program where they gave me two more, so five altogether. I would also received 10,000 premium leads, employees working eight hours a day just for me. They would be calling businesses to get them to switch credit card processing companies. Of the companies that switched to them, I would receive the 1% of their sales to be paid to me eight times a year. In February, 2013, after calling repeatedly, I finally received some checks. Ten checks totaling $431.29. I haven't received anything since. When I call the phone number, the message they left says that due to circumstances beyond their control, they are no longer in business. I have contacted the state of Nevada Attorney Generals office. They told me to contact the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, D.C. and the Better Business Bureau in Nevada.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Action-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89149/Big-Action-Media-Southwest-Marketing-Partners-Deceptive-business-practices-scam-artists-1124389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Action Media