Complaint Review: Big Bills Auto Sales

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: sx8min — West Allis Wisconsin
Big Bills Auto Sales
5801 W. Center St., Milwaukee,WI 53210 Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Big Bills Auto Sales Harassed me threatened tried scaring me Milwaukee Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Your Paperwork

I purchased a used Chevy 2000 Blaser. I paid cash for the vehicle. A week later they call and tell me that they added up totals wrong and that I still owe a $1000.00. They say I need to come in and pay the money or they will reposess the vehicle. I called the State of Wisconsin DMV and asked them if they can do this. They say it is illegal. Now Im just waiting to see if they file the proper paper work to the DMV for my title transfer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Bills-Auto-Sales/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53210/Big-Bills-Auto-Sales-Harassed-me-threatened-tried-scaring-me-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-1099141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Bills Auto Sales

Your Paperwork

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

How do the figures add up on your copy of the paperwork???