Complaint Review: Big Brother DVD world

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: mrgg — groesbeck Texas United States of America
Big Brother DVD world
157 Beaubouef Rd. Deville, Louisiana United States of America

Big Brother DVD world Bruce Brooks ripped off with cheap copy dvd's and some were defective. Deville , Louisiana

I paid $134.98 for a complete box set of all season's of Big Brother year to date. The complete set was a total of 108 DVD's. The boxed set was shipped to me in a box and all the dvd's were rubberbanded together in plain white paper with a black marker used to identify each season and episode?

Several of the first season DVD's were blurry and shaky. Season two, several of the copied DVD's wouldn't even play, just blank. I contacted Big BroDvdWorld and was told to send back the ones that didn't play. I did and recieved new copys that would play. After several more weeks of watching Bi Bro. I had about 6 DVD's that wouldn't play or were too blurry to watch. Again I contacted customer service and they told me to try another DVD player?

I sent these damaged DVd's back and now over a year I have heard nothing from them or any answers to my e-mails. I have all copies of e-mails and replies to back this complaint up. Please do not get ripped off with this guy. These are copy DVD's off a master and not that clear or good. They are very cheap and have no cases just plain white wrappers on them. Save your money and time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Brother-DVD-world/Deville-Louisiana-71328/Big-Brother-DVD-world-Bruce-Brooks-ripped-off-with-cheap-copy-dvds-and-some-were-defectiv-992194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Brother DVD world