Complaint Review: Big Daddy Decks

• Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: taylor — maple grove Minnesota United States of America
Big Daddy Decks
1212 95th Avenue N.E. Blaine, Minnesota United States of America

Big Daddy Decks Joe Anderson Did extremely poor deck staining, didn't finish job and kept money....harrassed and threatened me Blaine, Minnesota

Joe Anderson of Big Daddy Decks came out to remove old stain, and re-stain my deck and do some painting at the entrance of my home.

He didn't finish the work and kept my money. The deck had to be re-stained twice because it was done poorly and looked very streaky and poor quality stain was used. I had to hire someone else to come out to give me an estimate to fix the deck. I've found Joe Anderson on several other sites of people complaining....telling me that he has done this to many many others. It's impossible to get ahold of him because he disconnects his phones for me to call. But he has left me several phone calls where he has cursed me out and has sent me threatening e-mails....just because I wanted my money back for something he never did. He has also acted inappropriate in my presence. I wouldn't recomment him to anyone. He has continued to threaten me and I have gone to the police about this. Find bad reviews about him on facebook, Angie's list, Yellowpages.com, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Daddy-Decks/Blaine-Minnesota-55434/Big-Daddy-Decks-Joe-Anderson-Did-extremely-poor-deck-staining-didnt-finish-job-and-kept-794959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Daddy Decks