Complaint Review: Big fish casino

• Reported By: Tony B — Staten idland New York
Big fish casino
22nd street suite 850 Oakland, California USA

Big fish casino Ripping off casino chips Oakland California

I having been having issues with Big Fish Casino since June 20, 2013 with Grey Screen lockups on there Roulette tables

the answer that I have been getting for almost 3 weeks is they are working on it I have been sending numerous emails to there support team (Emily D) with all the issues that have happen exam: place my bets on table when roll is over when I try to repeat my bets to replay the gray screen locks my screen and Im I unable to repeat my bet in the cases where my numbers came out on the next roll I was not paid, this is not fair I was a loyally customer to this game and over the last 3 weeks have spent a couple of hundred dollars. Something has to be done to shout this game down until there fix is done this game should not all allowed to continued. And I'm looking for credit on all my list bets that I have.

Tony B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-fish-casino/Oakland-California-94612/Big-fish-casino-Ripping-off-casino-chips-Oakland-California-1065716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big fish casino