Complaint Review: big fish casino

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Thailia — San senastian Other United States of America
big fish casino
333 elliott avenue west, suite 200 seattle, Washington United States of America

big fish casino accused of stealling gold from them and then the company took chips away from my account seattle, Washington

*General Comment: Receiving stolen items is still wrong

. [continued below]....
....hi iam a loyal player of big fish casino i play on the ipod the problem started yesterday 3/4/13 i was playing in a slot machine and when i won my amont had dropped i had above 27 mil in my account and when i won my amount had dropped to 13.8 mil i got a letter from big fish they had accused me of recieving stolen gold and tht they deducted it from my account first of all i have no control of who gifts me nor do i no if the gold is stolen and further more how do i no if the gold is stolen ? i had been gifted on the 3/3/13 in the total of 11.7 mil and from tht sun till mon i had won the rest totalling 27.2 mil i wont justice cause i never stoled anything from big fish nor iam i in control of gifts recieved i have emailed big fish like 10 times but they still havent responded to me all i want is justice cause what they did was wrong and unfair if ppl stealing gold or chips gift someone its not there fault cause its a gift and how are u suppost to no tht the gold or chips are stolen? i want a remebursement cause they unfairly accused me of stealing and also threaten to ban me when i havent done nothing wrong i have no control over ppl gifting me nor can i reject or check to see if the gift is stolen big fish basically is calling me a thief and threaten me when i have done nothing wrong all i want is my chips back for all the torture they put me threw please help me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/big-fish-casino/seattle-Washington-98119/big-fish-casino-accused-of-stealling-gold-from-them-and-then-the-company-took-chips-away-1023859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on big fish casino

#1 General Comment

Receiving stolen items is still wrong

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

First off, did you ever pay for the original virtual gold or is this a free site? If it's free then no issue. If you paid for some and were gifted, ethically you are clear UNTIL you start claiming rights to what you NOW KNOW was stolen. You will in no way get back anything (in real life or otherwise) that has been deemed stolen and didn't belong to you to begin with. You are lucky they didn't take everything you won since you recieved the stolen gold, as you made that gold from stolen items. I would just consider yourself lucky you have not been banned, and stop harrassing them or surely you will soon be blocked.