Complaint Review: Big G Express

Big G Express
190 Hawkins Dr. Shelbyville, Tennessee USA

Big G Express Lies & Stealing Shelbyville Tennessee

*Author of original report: Update Big G Lies & Stealing

I started with Big G Express little over 1month ago.  When i started the company guarantee me $700.00 per week for the  1st 8 weeks no matter what or how many load i made also $0.34 per mile with good home time. i have little over 3years of experance under my belt so im still wet behind the ears. i made all deliveries on time with good customer service.  on 11/21/13 i was given a load to be T-Called witch was good i need to talk to them

#1-bought my $700.00 per week i was not getting  after 4 weeks it stoped and there was 2 weeks i did not receved the differance

#2-I had lost my wallett and needed a replacement fuel card that i had 2weeks before hand and just now getting to a terminal.

#3-$0.34 per mile did not happen they insted said $0.32 was the higest pay thay can give me at that time.

#4-miles was a joke by itself the promised 2,500-3,000 per week ha at best 1,500 witch was lot less then i was getting with other companys and what they promised me

To pay for fuel i had to use check to prepay called TCH checks with. I had to send messages to dispatch explanning why i needed it for.

11/21/13 i made it to the terminal where they told me they were letting me go. When i asked for reson i was informed that it was for misuse of company funds. when i asked for a written copy for this they refusd and i stared to record with my phone. after i dug a little depper i was informed that it was for the fuel i supposedly bought and they THINK i was pocking the money and even recalled the transactions. Guess what i busted out recepts for all transactions they recalled to me and what they where for down to the doller. they did not want to hear bought it nor see the prof for the transactions they had allready made up there minds. if they think ''stole'' the money why was the cops not called if it was for that they its a felony for grand theft. i know why its becouse they have no prof of my guilt and i have all the prof need to prove my innocence.

this company makes promissed they cant keep, miles they cant keep up with think twice before you apply with Big G Express they have sweet talkers that will tell you good things but not all is what it seems

thanks for reading

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-G-Express/Shelbyville-Tennessee-37160/Big-G-Express-Lies-Stealing-Shelbyville-Tennessee-1101848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big G Express

Update Big G Lies & Stealing

AUTHOR: lordkingdragon - ()

Okay After I lost my job with Big G Express i was sent home on a bus that was bought for me before i arrived with my final load. as i was inside they informed me of my temination for missuse of company funds. no proof ofcourse

my final pay was soppose to be $700.00 as garanteed to me well. for the 2nd week in a row no $700.00 in stead i was charged for there fuel for there truck.  also they charged me for hotal, bus fare, cab fare, locks ''they got back'' strapes ''they got back'' atturny fees,  on top of that they told me i can leave mybelongins with them till i can come back ''3  days later'' for them guess what. im missing 2 load locks, 5 load strapes 1 lock, 1 king pin lock, 1 cb radio (worth estamted $500.00+ with all work done), 1 cb amp (worth $250.00+), 1 satlite radio, 1 satlite radio antina.

when i said somethingto the manager he told me he will ask around but i leave my belongs there at my parrial and theres no garantees for my stuff to be safe, i got you on recording telling me no such thing.

my opion they owe me $2000.00+ for my stolen belongings and the hassale im going thu.

i hope they get theres and that company goes under

thanks for reading