Complaint Review: big marks trading post

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: mad about it — bay st. louis Mississippi United States of America
big marks trading post
701 dunbar ave. bay st. louis, Mississippi United States of America

big marks trading post played me like a fool , lost my things bay st. louis, Mississippi

i put multiple items in auction multiple different times. if i got payed it would take up to a month, constantly going back. said they didnt have the paperwork, which the first couple times i never did get anyway. then the things that didnt sell at that auction i would write down, i checked after the next auction and was told oh no those items were sold as a group buy the last time. thats kinda strange since i saw my things after the last auction. also they said they just gave away my things cause they didnt sell,

i did not tell them they could just give my things away.thats a bunch of bull. another thing i always got an aggrivated look when i stopped by a couple days after the auction to collect my money. well i finaly started to get receipts showing what sold and then some of my things just disappeared they were not at the store and were not on my paperwork.it was just a non professional pain in the butt. to this day i still dont know where some of my things are.i will never go back its just a big friggin headache.do not put anything up for auction at big marks trading post

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/big-marks-trading-post/bay-st-louis-Mississippi-39520/big-marks-trading-post-played-me-like-a-fool-lost-my-things-bay-st-louis-Mississippi-930848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on big marks trading post