Complaint Review: big planet books

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: jerojas2 — United States of America
big planet books
230 N Kenwood St Suite 333 Burbank, California United States of America

Big Planet Books has not refunded my money while I returned it within 30 days Burbank, California

I wouldn't buy a book from this company again. I bought a book & returned it within their 30 day policy & I have not received my money back. I've tried looking for a phone number & can't find it. I've emailed them 3x now & I have not received not even 1 response yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/big-planet-books/Burbank-California-91505/Big-Planet-Books-has-not-refunded-my-money-while-I-returned-it-within-30-days-Burbank-Cal-944314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on big planet books