owned

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Rainmaker — Surprise Arizona
Big State Industrial Supply
1865 Iowa Ave. Riverside, California USA

Big State Industrial Supply neverending harassment, can't even block phone number because it keeps changing, just like the guy's name Riverside California

I had ordered through BSI (Big State Industries) for 2 years, but I finally realized that I was overpaying for average quality product that I could purchase on line for a lot less money, so in Sept of 2012, I told the sales guy that had called me in the past that I would no longer order from BSI because so don't call anymore.  Well, over one year later, he keeps calling and he always says "recognize the voice" and every call has has a different number on caller ID.  Additionally, he has given me several names: Dan Carson, Justin Bell, Chris Panthro, Larry Johnson, and Larry Byrd.

When I tell him (again and again) that I will not order from BSI and to stop calling, he resorts to obscenities, not just to me but obscenities about my wife, kids, mother, etc.  I tell him to meet me in person and he won't tell me where he is.  I have called BSI several times to report this guy, but the harassment continues.  Don't EVER order from this company, because the payback is harassment once you realized you've been ripped off and stop ordering from them. I've never experienced anything like this from any company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-State-Industrial-Supply/Riverside-California-92507/Big-State-Industrial-Supply-neverending-harassment-cant-even-block-phone-number-because-1095848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big State Industrial Supply