Complaint Review: BigBeg Tt RegTime.net Limited - big-percent.com

• Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:Ojodu Other
BigBeg Tt RegTime.net Limited - big-percent.com
Soronina 34/3 , Moskov, Russian Federation

BigBeg Tt RegTime.net Limited - big-percent.com, I want my money back... Moskov mosk prov Russia

I invested with the company and i tried withdrawing my funds from the site and they keep saying to me that my transfer has been procceed, while it is not be and i have not be able to get my money in my Liberty reserve account up till now and i have over $3000 with they to withdraw please, i have send mail to the admin on different time and they have failed to get back to me to explain to me.

I have been kind enough with them and so please,be kind to help me out for i have a lot of money with them that i need to collect.

I withdrawn first $10 from my big-percent account and it was not paid into my liberty reserve account and i contacted they immediately and later i withdrawn $20,$50,$50 and none of it is in my account as i write you now.and i have a balance of over $5000 with them now.

Please rip off report help me get all my money from them..
regards...

Llezie
Ojodu
Nigeria

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BigBeg-Tt-RegTimenet-Limited-big-percentcom/Moskov-755032/BigBeg-Tt-RegTimenet-Limited-big-percentcom-I-want-my-money-back-Moskov-mosk-prov-374920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BigBeg Tt RegTime.net Limited - big-percent.com