Complaint Review: bigboytoyzllc.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 23, 2009

• Reported By: Tom — atlanta Georgia United States of America
bigboytoyzllc.com

bigboytoyzllc.com SHELDON J COBB Fraud Scam Artist Street Hustlers Con men, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information Concerning Big Boy Toyz LLC

I got referred to these guys from my Friend who placed a car in there program (not knowing this was a big scam and later even he could not get he's car back from the the police cause it was used as an accessory to a drug scandal)

So I contact Sheldon in good faith before I knew all of this was a scam, asked to come to his office or lot he said it was under construction which was a lie he operates out of he's home in Bank Head.

He told me he can get me a 08  Rang Rover SC for 7 thousand down it sounded like a good deal and I was desperate. So he tell me to meet him down town at Starbucks I gave him 6 thousand dollars like a fool! He told he is getting the car shipped in a day or two. Shortly after a week I Contact him asking about my car  he said no dog it cool it on its way and then puts me on the phone with a guy named Terrance to verify it was shipped. [continued below]....
.....

Another week passes so know I have been waiting two weeks. I call him to see whats the deal he told me some one stolen the money from him and he could no longer get the vehicle. So I freak out and tell him just to bring my money back I have still not herd from him or his partner.

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS IF ITS TO GO TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY  IS... I CONTACTED PD THEY TOLD ME THIS COMPANY HAS ALOT OF COMPLAINT & THE OWNER'S HAVE LONG CRIMINAL RECORDS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2009 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bigboytoyzllccom/internet/bigboytoyzllccom-SHELDON-J-COBB-Fraud-Scam-Artist-Street-Hustlers-Con-men-Internet-527359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bigboytoyzllc.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information Concerning Big Boy Toyz LLC

AUTHOR: bigboytoyzllc - (United States of America)

This is extremely false information concerning Sheldon Cobb and the other owners of this LLC...This is obviously a ploy to down or hate on the owners of this company, I don;t know why....maybe its because we are successful and have more women than this punk azz individual!??? I dont know. First off, we don't do business by taking anyones money...we merely put people in vehicles from dealerships that have been reposessed. Also, no vehicle has been moved in over 4 months now!! What a liar this person is!! Any logical person reading this would know that KNOW ONE can get into a Range Rover for 7K down!!! I mean that's obviously B.S, come up with another story buddy....also Sheldon doesnt live in Bankhead, he lives quite well, not in the hood!!!...The person who wrote this is obviously uneducated (look at all the grammatical errors)and sounds like a total idiot! Another thing, the PD that you speak of is also TOTALLY FALSE info!!!! Sheldon/Terrence nor the other owners have criminal records, not when they both hold positions at major corporations!! DUH!! Also, love how you got Sheldon's photo from Facebook!!! LOL...get a life....if you want to hate on someone...do it in person, not like a BITCH little boy that you obviously are!!!

I'm sure there will be another bullshit rebuttal to this response!!