Complaint Review: bigorder366

• Reported By: Ephra — yutz Other
bigorder366
Nationwide USA

bigorder366 Fen wang rushed to pay for a laptop I never got ShenZen Guangdong

I bought a laptop on this site,Fen Wang told me to send the money through westernunion,he kept rushing me on the payment.after I paid there was a problem with the tracking number he gave me,told me the laptop was stuck in customs and I had to add an extra fee for tax so that my laptop can be taken out.so I sent it,after I sent the money I have not gotten any infomation from them and they stop writing to me,avoiding my questions and it has been two month since I last got in touch with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bigorder366/nationwide/bigorder366-Fen-wang-rushed-to-pay-for-a-laptop-I-never-got-ShenZen-Guangdong-1135566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bigorder366