Complaint Review: bigrebel.com

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: juliaannette — PHOENIX Arizona
bigrebel.com
, Select State/Province USA

bigrebel.com Never heard of the company but they charged me $24.95/mo for 2 months for a membership in an online video store internet

I do not receive any paper statements from my bank but usually scan online statements to verify charges. I was checking to see if recent purchases had been deducted when I saw a charge of $24.95 from bigrebel

As I had never heard of the company or to my knowledge done business with them I checked back to last month and sure enough I had missed a previous charge.

I called the 800 # and spoke to a woman who whose obvious boredom wit my call ventured on rudeness. She constantly interrupted as I responded to her questions, sighing like she was talking to an idiot ( I have a BA in Business) and told me to go to their website for info on the charges, she couldn't supply any.

It surprized me that I had to do this but said OK, planning to get info and call back in the hopes I would get someone more co-operative! At this time she advised me I would be receiving a one month refund but wouldn't consider the other month.

These charges were made to my bank debit card and they had my correct name and gmail address

Tis whole phone call was an unpleasant dialogue with a very rude, bored cust. service rep and at no time did she represent the company as being concerned or trying to keep my business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bigrebelcom/Select-StateProvince/bigrebelcom-Never-heard-of-the-company-but-they-charged-me-2495mo-for-2-months-for-a-1144531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bigrebel.com