Complaint Review: bigsav.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Johnny — Roanoke Texas
bigsav.com
1624 Harmon Place Ste 210, Minneapolis, MN 55403 Minneappolis, Minnesota United States of America

bigsav.com Your Saving Source Company uses lies to defraud the public. Minneappolis, Minnesota

This company just called me and told me they would ship me a package with $100 worth of "Rebate Certificates" that I could use at any store.  All they wanted to charge me was $4.95 "one-time fee"  I specifically asked the lady several times "Is there a monthly charge after the $4.95 fee?"  She told me no every time that there would be only the one-time fee.  I gave her my card # (like an idiot, I know) and then she plays this recording that specifically says there is a monthly fee.  I was furious.  I asked to speak to her supervisor, which she refused to do and when I repeatedly asked to speak to a supervisor she hung up on me.  I do not like companies that use this market plan.  The monthly fee is usually hidden in fine print and in this case I was directly lied to after specifically asking the question.  As far as I am concerned this company is a pack of liars and does not deserve to be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bigsavcom/Minneappolis-Minnesota-55403/bigsavcom-Your-Saving-Source-Company-uses-lies-to-defraud-the-public-Minneappolis-Minne-1046647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bigsav.com