Complaint Review: Bijan Top Rugs, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Seda K. — Porter Ranch California
Bijan Top Rugs, Inc.
1104 N. Pacific Ave. Glendale, California USA

Bijan Top Rugs, Inc. Bijan Yousefian Mr. Bijan Yousefian took our rugs on 02/20/214, charged extremely high price, cashed the check the same day, to wash 6 Persian rugs, then he brought them back of 03/03/2014, I asked him to change the fringes, he offered a price that later on I learned it was thousand of dollars higher than anyone else in the industry. Glendale California

Mr. Bijan Yousefian took our rugs on02/20/214, charged extremely high price, cashed the check the same day, to wash 6 Persian rugs, then he brought them back of 03/03/2014, I asked him to change the fringes, he offered a price that later on I learned it was thousand of dollars higher than anyone else in the industry. On the same day I called another company to come and take a look at the rugs, to my surprise , I was told that the rugs needed to be cleaned because of the soap and Downey residue, they did. I called Mr. Yousefian , when I explained the situation, he started shouting to a degree that I disconnected the phone, and newI am suing him for all the damages and consumer fraud. BTW, I sent a certifed letter demanding resolution and he refused delivery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bijan-Top-Rugs-Inc/Glendale-California-91202/Bijan-Top-Rugs-Inc-Bijan-Yousefian-Mr-Bijan-Yousefian-took-our-rugs-on-0220214-char-1139064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bijan Top Rugs, Inc.