Complaint Review: bijouxconsignment.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By: Stacy Phillippe — Dallas Texas United States of America
bijouxconsignment.com
153 Roebling, Arsenal Studio/ 4B, Brooklyn, NY Internet United States of America

bijouxconsignment.com Ashley Dean Thief, Liar, Scam Artist Ponzi Scheme Internet

Ashley Dean has opened a highend clothing consigment store front through Ebay called Bijouxconsigment.com.  She was referred to me by a very dear friend to contact me in regards to selling my designer clothes for consigment through her Ebay store front.  The agreement was, she would pay me 60% of everything she sold, and the check would be sent on the first of every month. AS of this today October 30 she owes me $8500 for clothes sold back in September and will owe me almost the same amount on November 1st.

She also has more clothes of mine like Chanel, Gucci, Balenciaga, Pierre Hardy, The Row, Rick Owens and more, that haven't yet been placed for bid on the sight.  She has lied to me three times, telling me "the check is in the mail" only for her to lie again and say USPS must have lost it.  Then because I voiced my concern about her lying she promised on two different occasions to wire the money onto my account.  Only to fine out she never did.

She has more stories than anyone I've ever heard and the money she owes me is from very expensive clothes.  She has not only done this to me but other people that I know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bijouxconsignmentcom/internet/bijouxconsignmentcom-Ashley-Dean-Thief-Liar-Scam-Artist-Ponzi-Scheme-Internet-793447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bijouxconsignment.com