- Report: #1069359
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: bikers den
bikers den Atrocious Oregon City Oregon
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have posted this report on other sites in the hope of making people aware of this company.
Terrible. Do not buy anything from this company for risk of having my experience (see below):
1. May 19th - I order a handlebar mounted thermometer.
2. Six weeks and several phone calls later, still no thermometer.
3. July 10th the shipment arrives, but they sent me a clock (wrong item).
4. July 10th (same day), I send a detailed e-mail asking for help (with a photo of the clock and the thermometer invoice attached) - no response.
5. July 10th (same day) I start phoning - greeted by a message saying the phones are down but will be back up on July 8th(!).
6. July 19th - after numerous calls, I finally get through...but not a real live person, just a voicemail greeting inviting the caller to leave a message and assuring you that will hear back from them shortly.
7. As of today (July 23rd), I have not had a response to my e-mail or to my several voice-mails.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bikers-den/Oregon-City-Oregon/bikers-den-Atrocious-Oregon-City-Oregon-1069359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.