Complaint Review: Bill Akleh (Nabil)

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2014

• Reported By: Swift11 — Vancouver Alaska
Bill Akleh (Nabil)
Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Bill Akleh (Nabil) ca.linkedin.com/pub/bill-akleh/51/a08/604 Mississauga Ontario Canada

His name is BILL AKLEH (Nabil)  ---->      ca.linkedin.com/pub/bill-akleh/51/a08/604

I am a father of four married to a beautiful wife.  Im a hard working man who works for the Canadian Pacific Railway and have been doing so for the past 10 years.

I work very hard to support my family and try to provide the best I can for me and my family.  I have been saving money so I can put my kids through college and university so that they can have the best education in Canada.

One day, I met Bill Akleh (Nabil) in Mississauge at the Rabbas supermarket and he claimed to be a civil lawyer.  He provided me his business card and met him at his office on city centre drive in Mississauga.  I had been going through some residential issues regarding my property and needed some legal advice in order to presue my ongoing problems with the city.

I had attenended Bill Akleh office and he had informed me that in order to proceed, he would a retainer fee of $3,500.  So i paid him a cheque in the amount of $3,500.00 CDN.

The following month, I had telephoned Mr. Bill Akleh to inquire of any updates that was ongoing in my case.  He requested for me to return to his office to discuss my case.  When I attended his office, he had informed me that he had spome to the city and were willing to drop the case, but in order to do so, he required an additional $4,000 CDN for court proceedings.

The following week, I had attended his office and provided him with a $4,000 CDN certified cheque and printed out some phony paperwork he had gotten off the internet.  Bill Akleh had told me not to worry that the city would no longer presue my matter and would drop the case against me once I attended court.

I had given Mr. Bill Akleh a total amount of $7,500 CDN and there was never a case filed regarding my residential property. I have complained to the Law society and tot he police... The police had told me that this IS A CIVIL matter and couldnt do nothing to him which means I would have to hire another lawyer to fight for my money back.  This is money I dont have because I have to feed my children and my residential matters.

I have been ripped off by Bill Akleh in the amount of $7,500.. This is alto of money for me because I have to accommodate my family..  I am so sad that my children couldnt receive the best treatment from their father..

This man should belong in jail for scamming the public.. please be careful and not to trust this man Bill Akleh (Nabil) he claims to be a lawyer but will only rip you off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Akleh-Nabil/Mississauga-Ontario-L6J7M4/Bill-Akleh-Nabil-calinkedincompubbill-akleh51a08604-Mississauga-Ontario-Canada-1127615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Akleh (Nabil)