Complaint Review: Bill Cancilla

• Reported By: Pissed Off — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Bill Cancilla
Grove Rd. Castle Shannon, Pennsylvania USA

Bill Cancilla Sloppy, Incomplete Auto work Castle Shannon Pennsylvania

I had my vehicle in this mans " Auto Shop" which is a car garage behind his house 4 times in 3 months for the ssme problem. The problem is not fixed and I had to now have my vehicle towed to a real auto shop. Mr. Cancilla had no problem accepting my money when I paid him but kept my vehicle for over a week at a time for the follow ups to fix the problem that still has never been fixed. He admittly had drug users working on his customers vehicles, whom are now in jail. Mr. Cancilla also disagreed and refused to refund any of my money EVEN after admitting he could not fix this problem. I would never bring my vehicle to this " hangout " again and would strongly recommed you look into other shops in the area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Cancilla/Castle-Shannon-Pennsylvania-15234/Bill-Cancilla-Sloppy-Incomplete-Auto-work-Castle-Shannon-Pennsylvania-1139336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Cancilla