Complaint Review: Bill Dube Ford /Toyota

• Submitted: Sat, January 11, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2003

• Reported By:Highway New Hampshire
Bill Dube Ford /Toyota
Dover Point Rd Dover NH Dover, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Bill Dube Ford /Toyota ripoff tricked and lied to me ripoff business from hell cheated and screwed the customers even more con artist fake ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Dover New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: He is slimy scum!!

*0: Ripped of f By Bill Dube Ford

*Consumer Suggestion: Dennis Very nice email list your Ford dealer would not want you to have! at ALL !

*Consumer Suggestion: How where you ripped off?

Over 50 people I have talked to had bad experiences with this dealership. I gave them a chance to make the deal right, and they were too greedy to make me a happy customer.

Read all of the contracts before signing . Don't trust their WORD!!!. Make then exlpain everything to you and get it in writing...

MAKE them exlpain where the payments are comming from, what your trade is worth.
AND FINALLY nothing is free with these guys.

I was also screwed by there service department. DON'T be a VICTOM. If you want an honest deal GO somewhere else......

Highway, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2003 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Dube-Ford-Toyota/Dover-New-Hampshire-03802/Bill-Dube-Ford-Toyota-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-me-ripoff-business-from-hell-cheated-and-41023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Dube Ford /Toyota

He is slimy scum!!

AUTHOR: ROchester - (U.S.A.)

I have seen your truck and van around town and I have always wondered what Bill Dube's did to you!!

We leased two cars from them and had Brian Doyle as a sales person. He is slimy scum!! We were also taken advantage of!!

Happy Holidays

#2 0

Ripped of f By Bill Dube Ford

AUTHOR: - ()

I had a 2000 Ford Ranger, Lease.. I had only 13 months left on the lease and was looking to pick up a 2002 full size truck. I had gone to a Chevy dealer and was told I would have to pay a 500 dollar early termination fee. I decided to wait.
A couple of months later in April I see a 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty Extra Cab at Bill Dube Ford. The price was 28,995.00. I decided to check it out. I told the salesman that I had a lease with about a year left to go. No Problen, he said.

I was given a price of what the payments would be and nothing else. I even said to the salesman that it was great I could cancel this lease on the Ranger and would not be charged anything. Not even an early termination fee.
He smiled.
On the way to signing the papers the sales manager told me I was also getting a 7 yr Bumper to Bumper extended warrantee. I was thrilled. I remember looking for the banner figuring it was like the sale Dodge was having.

The Buisness manager was in a hurry and was also frustrated with having to rewrite the paperwork, because I was financing through the Credit Union.
All he did was shove the paperwork in front of me and never went over anything. I NEVER SUSPECTED THEY WERE rolling the 4,200 in lease payments and 1,350.00 in extended warrantees into my new payment.

5 Days later I looked at my bank statement and noticed I owed 5,000 more than I should of. I went gack to the dealer and asked what was up with the increased price. They said it was the lease rollover and the extended warrantee.
I said I was never informed about the rollover, They said the sales manager did inform me. I told them He never was part of the sale. I asked for my lease back and would still pay for the new truck . NO LUCK..TOO LATE.

I do need to add that I was out of work for back pain and can only surmise that was the reason I was so trusting and was screwed...
I now have a Banner on both my new ford and a 2001 dodge van that says I WILL -NEVER-BUY FROM BILL DUBE FORD...
And I do agree in patr I should of read the paperwork. But They should of told me about the rollover....

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: The Great Thorn - (U.S.A.)

Dennis car dealers in most cases do not care about the customer that they have on their lot, their main goal is where can they find their next victim in most cases.

Maybe one day car manufactures will wake-up and do something about car dealer deception. Dennis did you that there are many web sites that train car dealer's sales staff how to get your money?

There is a BIG BUCKET of deception out there just waiting to be kicked over and I now have my Rip Off Report kicking boots on.

Dennis Send a copy of your Rip Off Report to the following people that work at Ford Motor Corp.

Dennis your dealer will not like it at all if they know that you sent a email letter and a direct link to your Rip Off Report to the following Ford Motor Corp employees.

Call this lady and ask her for her fax number and fax her some AUTO NEWS!

Angela Coletti

Anne Clinard

John Clinard

Bill Collins

Ray Day

Check this guy's last name out, Part of my MOTTO go deep when exposing, FEELS BETTER!
Said Deep

Maria Sheler-Edwards

Kristine Testori

Beverly Thacker

James Trainor

The only way to wake-them up is to EXPOSE.

I hope this helps you Dennis

#4 Consumer Suggestion

How where you ripped off?

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

From reading your report, you did not say how you were ripped off. You tell people in your report to "Read all of the contracts before signing". That is comon sense, you should read ANY contrat before signing it.

I sure hope to get some more info.