Complaint Review: Bill Heard Chevrolet of Las Vegas, Nevada

• Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By: Diane H — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Bill Heard Chevrolet of Las Vegas, Nevada
Decatur Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Bill Heard Chevrolet of Las Vegas, Nevada This dealer together with Wells Fargo Bank doesn't just put people upside down in cars it BURIES them!!!!He is now out of business in this town. Unforturnately Wells Fargo is going to repo my car Las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: Question

I in 2004 I purchased a 2004 Chevy Tracker for what I thought we were financing was $21,518. from Bill Heard Chevrolet in the Las Vegas, NV dealership. Financing was thru Wells Fargo Bank.  Payments were $524.94 per month. After paying for 4 yrs I fell behind had job losses myself & my husband and had to file bankruptcy. Wells Fargo did an reafffirmation and supposedly lowered my payment to $285 @ 8% int for 43 more mnths. still owing them $12.255 more. My husband had to file SS Disability and we couldn't make payments now they want to repo my car for a bal of $6100 or so after paying them almost $37500. for a car that was sticker priced at $26850.  The sales people he had work for him didn't explain that on top of the $21,518. the apr was 17.95% not the 12.99 that we thought we had for a grand total of $35,552.88. They had given us $7,910. for our downpayment (BIG DEAL). So after all is said & done we will have paid $43,462.88 for a 6yr old car that was stickered at $26.850.00 and now we only owe $6,100 some odd dollars and can't make the payments at this time because my husband has become disabled and waiting on SS Disability and they want to repo the car.  They can take it and put it where the sun don't shine!!!. Funny this dealership was closed up in 2009 and now I see he's in Huntsville.  DON'T TRUST HIM PLEASE!!!!! YOU'LL GET BURIED TOO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Heard-Chevrolet-of-Las-Vegas-Nevada/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Bill-Heard-Chevrolet-of-Las-Vegas-Nevada-This-dealer-together-with-Wells-Fargo-Bank-does-593749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Heard Chevrolet of Las Vegas, Nevada

#1 General Comment

Question

AUTHOR: la gente es est - (United States of America)

How many years was the original loan for anyway?

As for the difference in intrest rate what does it state on your contract? If it show 17.95% and you signed for it shame on you for not reading it.

Dealers try to rush people through the paperwork process along with the high pressure sale because they do not want anyone to read what is actually on the contract.

Sorry for your problems and good luck.