• Report: #641967

Complaint Review: Bill McFarland & Associates

• Submitted: Sat, September 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2010

• Reported By: Paul — McKinney Texas U.S.A.
Bill McFarland & Associates
unknown current Allen, Texas United States of America

Bill McFarland & Associates Outside Oasis Anyone else experiencing vandalism or property damage from McFarland, his brother or friends pleae notify for possible class action suit and damages. I have infra red and motion sensor on my property Allen, Texas

These guys have the gall to keep returning via the golf course to break windows and worse stratch my windows, they ripped me off, taking money and never finishing the job and doing crap work leaving it half done and poorly constructed (deck). One word boys, terroristic threat, and hate crime 15-20 yrs I am disabled and it will not go well for you in court, it is not money I want as you have none, because your're a petty thief. You are on digital recordings, do note all sides and front of the house are being monitored. Maybe they will arrest you before I catch you on my property again. I cannot fight much anymore but I have other means to deal with you. BE LEARY of MCFARLAND he is a ripoff con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-McFarland-Associates/Allen-Texas-/Bill-McFarland-Associates-Outside-Oasis-Anyone-else-experiencing-vandalism-or-property-d-641967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill McFarland & Associates