Complaint Review: Bill Waggoner

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — New Jersey
Bill Waggoner
5892 Losee rd Ste 132 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Bill Waggoner Austin Michael Media Took $750 dollars and my time and delivered nothing but empty promises Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Is For Real!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is not REAL!

I wish I would have read rip off report before I gave this con artist money. This guy took $750 from me for the promise of email delivery and never did anything. He made some excuses but than even the excuses stopped. Its kind of crazy that someone who seems to have been pretty successfull in the email delivery market would hustle someone for $750. Actually its pretty sad. For these small sums of money it makes it not affordable for the buyer to hire counsel. In my case I have a lot of resources and I will do my best to see that this does not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bill-Waggoner/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89081/Bill-Waggoner-Austin-Michael-Media-Took-750-dollars-and-my-time-and-delivered-nothing-bu-1173008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Waggoner

Is For Real!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I have proof of you taking $1250 and then ignoring me. I also have emails/skypes from your ex employees. You wouldnt be getting "trolled" if you provided services you were paid for. I have proof for anyone that wants to see of this scam.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is not REAL!

AUTHOR: Bill Waggoner - ()

These are all internet trolls. Just look up The Bill Waggoner Crew on youtube.

These "people" are just straight up cyberbully's who attack me personally and have attacked my family.

These types of things of attacked are just WRONG!

If this was a real person that posted this hate message why don't just call me or contact me on facebook or linkedin or simply EMAIL ME.

But NO they will not because this is NOT REAL!!!!

For everyone who reads think research me, I spoke before congress in 2003 to help the internet.

I've done NATIONAL TALK RADIO shows defending your internet privacy.

I am tired of these people.

If anyone has a problem with me they can find me online or look up my phone number.

I expose SCAMMERS! Never EMPOWER them.

Why do these people attack not just me but my family?

Why the hate? If this person is real they know my personal phone number and just resolve this. Will they call? NO because this is just another fake report to try to harm a man's family and reputation.