Complaint Review: Billion Auto

• Reported By: DANorwalkIowa — des moines Iowa
Billion Auto
6040 Hickman Road clive, Iowa USA

Billion Auto Scammed at trapped at Billion Auto clive Iowa

In looking for a car I was told by BillionAuto they have over 6200 vehicles to choose from. I completed the credit app online and was called by a salesmen AARON HAVILL who told me not to pick out a car until financing was complete. I was told to come in with proof of income and the financing would be complete. I was told I would not need a ride home and this man told my friend to leave me, that I would be leaving with my new car. After an hour and a half, I was shown the one car that he said I was approved to purchase. The one car was a Jeep with a very high price tag and every option possible. When I started to cry and told him I don't want the car, he basically told me it was my only way home. He told me I could trade it in 6 months for a car I wanted. He watched me walk away on Hickman Road headed for the convenience store to call for a ride. Before I started walking I told him that he knew this all along and that he scammed me and i didn't have anyone to come and get me in rush hour on Friday and he rudely said "I'm sure someone loves you enough to pick you up". I have never been so mistreated. I learned since that this company has been shut down by the attorney general in other states and just moved to Iowa to scam people. He brought me there believing I could pick a vehicle. That was never the case. He had a huge gas hog he needed to get rid of and figured I would be desperate enough without a ride to buy it. The company brought him in from some other state and beware of him. Even worse, 5 other salesmen that he was talking to watched me walk away crying hysterical and not one offered me a ride. I am old enough to be their Mom and they should be ashamed. I could never work in a job where I have to scam people and outright lie to sell anything. Shame on them. Beware and avoid this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Billion-Auto/clive-Iowa-50325/Billion-Auto-Scammed-at-trapped-at-Billion-Auto-clive-Iowa-1066664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Billion Auto