necessity

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Roy — Deltona Florida United States of America
bill.ms.net

bill.ms.net Checking Account Money Thief , Internet

So far over a three day period 3/3/13 to 3/6/16. these scammers have been extorting funds from my checking account. So far the grand total is about $25. I have notified my bank and had my online debit card cancelled. I never registered  or agreed to pay them any money. Every thing I have read indicates they are affiliated with Microsoft X-Box live repair. OF issue to me (besides the theft is HOW did they get my information in the first place. Since the bank indicated they will investigate and REIMBURSE me for the illicit debits. I felt better. But now I wonder. What IF my checking account itself has been compromised? Many others have been hit by these guys. I guess if ANY of your bank info is online anywhere IT IS NOT SAFE!  I will closely monitor other accounts such as mine and wait to see if we can stop these jerks. They need to be! I called my bank today to report it. They informed me of the

bill.ms.net   ID on these illicit debits. I thought someone was using a skimmer on me somewhere.
   The amounts range from .03 to around 7 or 8 dollars. I have not dealt with X-Box in years and at one time was a magazine subscriber of theirs. I was with the same bank then as now  2005 or 2006. Just be diligent and keep a close eye on ALL your financial accounts is the best advice I have. I DO NOT do online banking either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/billmsnet/internet/billmsnet-Checking-Account-Money-Thief-Internet-1024567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bill.ms.net