- Report: #1049868
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bina Fink
Bina Fink2812 Kinsigton Circle Weston, Fl. 33332 Weston, Florida USA
Bina Fink , Bina Kohl White Collar Theif, Con Artist, Scam Artist posed as a Detective/ Private Investagor BEWARE! Weston Florida
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bina Fink is a DANGEROUS! SCAM ARTIST!
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bina Fink Kohl
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: This Woman put my picture up and call me a scam artist- I will be suing her ASAP
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: All Charges Are False and are Slanderous
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This woman BINA FINK from Guatemala who lives in Weston, FL. is a White Collar Thief and Professional Con Artist, Scam Artist, !
Bina Fink scammed me for $5,000.00 in Jan. of 2013. I hired her as a private investigator to get a background on someone and to file some legal document at the Broward County Court House. I cannot go into all the details at this time but will update detailed information at a later date. [continued below]....
Once I realized that something was not right, I requested the documents from Bina that I had paid her to get and she made excuses and lies about why she couldn’t give them to me at that time. I called Bina and left numerous messages and texts on her cell phone to return my money since she did not do what she was paid for, she never returned my call so I went to the Weston Police Department and explained to them what she had done and they asked me if I had a contract, my answer was no, the police told me that she is a white collar thief and unfortunately without a contract they could not take a police report and that I would have to hire a Lawyer and take her to court to get my $5,000.00 back,
Bina knows the law very well and also knows that if she doesn’t sign a contract or leave a paper trail that she can continue to scam people and get away with it. Bina Fink not only poses as a Private Detective but she also poses as a PR in Marketing, Ex- News Reporter, Legal Assistant, Record Producer and Modeling Scout, she uses her friends/acquaintances which consist of Judges, State Attorneys, Music Producers, News Reporters, and a Police Officer that works at her kids school in Weston, FL.
BINA FINK uses All of these people in high profile positions to scam her victims. Bina attends all these Events and she has all these photos of her with these people and shows them to her next victims , to convince people that she is someone of importance when in reality she is a thief in disguise, she used her connections with government official to con her way into going to the Obama Inauguration, she has a photo of her and President Obama , I notified the Secret Service that she is a thief and a con artist and should not be allowed to be in the same room with the president of the United States, apparently they are not very thorough on doing background checks on people.
I did some checking into Binas background and found that she has an extensive criminal history in Miami for writing bad checks, and other Felony charges. I have also found additional victims that she has ripped off for several thousand dollars. Here is a list and explanation of the other people Bina Fink has scammed that I have spoken to recently.
1. Bina scammed a woman in Miami for $7,500.00, posing as a record producer
2. Bina Scammed a woman in a Broward office out of money by telling her that she needed money to pay her divorce lawyer so the woman gave Bina her diamond bracelet to pawn to get the money and Bina never got her bracelet or money back to the woman.
3. Bina Scammed a Restaurant Owner in Davie, FL. for $500.00
4.Bina Scammed a woman in Hialeah, FL. For $1,500.00 – The woman paid Bina for a modeling contract for her daughter which did not exist.
5. Bina Scammed a Man and his Son that lives in Weston for $1,500.00 – Bina posed as a legal aid to a Immigration Lawyer and was paid to obtain a green card for the two men.
6. Bina Scammed a Physical Therapist that works at Memorial Hospital on Flamingo Rd. in Broward for a few $2,000.00, Bina told the man that she had connection at the Latin Billboard Awards and for the amount he paid Bina, she would guaranteed to the man that he would be on stage and Present an Awards to the Artist. Needless to say that man did not go on stage and present any Billboard Awards to anyone.
Bina Fink has three children that were present during the times I met with her while she was scamming me, I think it is disgusting that this woman can involve and expose her children to such criminal acts.
I feel it is my duty to expose BINA FINK for the criminal that she is and to help protect other people from being scammed out of their hard earned money.
LET’S EXPOSE THIS CON ARTIST AND THIEF TO THE WORLD!
PS:: I received a email yesterday from a woman that met Bina at a a charity fundraiser for Mental Illness and had she not see the post about bina on the internet she would be another one of Bina Finks victems and she thanked up..
WARNING LOOK OUT FOR THIS THIEF BINA FINK.......
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bina-Fink/Weston-Florida-33333/Bina-Fink-Bina-Kohl-White-Collar-Theif-Con-Artist-Scam-Artist-posed-as-a-Detective-P-1049868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)