Complaint Review: Bio Geniste

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: sandra — 52 dandelion road New York
Bio Geniste
NetMarkets LLC 320 7th avenue suite 178, Brooklyn , New York USA

Bio Geniste alled to cancel my order within the day FREE trial, and was told to send the unused portion back or I was to be charged $ Brooklyn New York

I signed up for 14 day free trial offer of bio geniste anti wrinkle serum. I cancelled my order in 7 days, before the 14 free trial was over, and was told I had to send back the unused portion because it is a 30 day supply, even tho it is a free trial. If I donnot send it back within 7 days, I will be charged to my credit card, $89.00. The woman named Jennifer, on the phone was extremely condascending and kept repeating over and over, that the contents of the bottle is a 30 day supply, even tho it is a 14 day free trial. I am so upset and angry to say the least, that now I have to return a 14 day free trial, or be charged $89.00 to my account.

Rocky Point, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bio-Geniste/Brooklyn-New-York-11215/Bio-Geniste-alled-to-cancel-my-order-within-the-day-FREE-trial-and-was-told-to-send-the-1129579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bio Geniste